Equipment to copy, scan, plot and print large format engineering drawings
Plans, maps and technical documents exist in up to A0 size paper plans and CAD (Computer Aided Design) files.
Genus has a Large Format division that can help you to copy, scan, plot and print your engineering drawings, by supplying and maintaining Large Format copiers, scanners, folders and plotters.
For digital preservation CAD files can be written directly from their original digital format to 500 year life 35mm microfilm and aperture cards. These microforms (either newly created or existing) can be scanned back into digital format using the state of the art on-demand and production microfilm scanners available from Genus.
How we can help
Click on the links below to view products and services we can provide:
- Digital microfilm scanner equipment in the UK
- Archiving engineering drawings
- Wide / large format UK scanners printers and plotters
- Microfiche & microfilm
- Archives & archiving
- Record retention
- Digital preservation
- ROI the business case for document imaging and digital preservation
- Document disaster recovery plans